Hey, Lauren! I just added a link to your blog on our blog. :) Anxiously waiting to hear what you guys decide! I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say it, but we're voting for you guys staying put!
Hi! I'm Lauren and I teach high school English. Please don't judge my writing skills based on this blog, as I consider it a "first draft!" ;) My husband, David, teaches Physics at a nearby high school. We've been married for seven years and have two lab mixes named Chewie and Sammy. We met in the summer of 2002 as summer camp counselors. We started dating the following year and the rest is history! David comes from Willis, Texas and I have lived in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and the Dallas, TX area. I like to read, attempt to craft, and I'm learning to quilt. We welcomed our first child, a baby boy, at the end of June and are happily adjusting to life as a family of three (or five if you count the pups!)
Hey, Lauren! I just added a link to your blog on our blog. :)
ReplyDeleteAnxiously waiting to hear what you guys decide! I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say it, but we're voting for you guys staying put!