Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

26 years young!


Today's my birthday and I came to a realization. For whatever reason, I always end up doing something extraordinarily and unusually weird, boring, or just plain not fun on my birthday. When I turned 17, I had to go to court for getting a ticket within my first year with a license. My court summons was ON MY BIRTHDAY. When I was in college we had a horrible ice storm. Last year I was called for jury duty. This year I had to go to a PSAT score report at our central office. All, on my birthday! My sweet seniors had a birthday party for me today and since it's Mardi Gras today, we had a couple King Cakes; of course they let me have the baby! Anyway, thanks to all for the birthday wishes, I've had a really great day and look forward to many more wonderful years! And of course, enjoy Fat Tuesday, eat some pancakes and get ready for Lent. I still need to decide what I'm going to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment